ด้วยรัก : Essays on Thailand's Economy and Society เล่ม 9
ผู้แต่ง : professor Chatthip Nartsupha
ผู้แปล : professor Chatthip Nartsupha
สำนักพิมพ์ : สร้างสรรค์
ปีที่พิมพ์ : 2557
จำนวนหน้า : 354
Essays on Thailand’s Economy and Society
The work of Professor Chatthip Nartsupha has been marked by a passionate humanitarianism and a creative approach to understanding the political economy of Thailand from past to present. The essays offered here in his honor by former students, colleagues, and admirers share the same focus. Key themes are the interplay of power and property through history, gender in past and present, culture and ethnicity, and the inequities and injustices of society.
The collection begins with a review of Chatthip's critics by Craig J. Reynolds. Other contributors include Atsushi Kitahara. Cholthira Satyawadhana. Chris Baker. Eiji Murashima. Junko Koizumi. Kullada Kesboonchu-Mead. Pasuk Phongpaichit. Porphant Ouyyanont. Shigeharu Tanabe. and Ukrist Pathmanand. The collection is a fitting tribute to one of the luminaries of Thai intellectual life.
This is one of nine volumes published to mark Professor Chatthip's sixth cycle. The others (mainly in Thai) are on the following themes: Philosophy and Essence of History and Social Science. The Tai: Familiality and Communitarianism in Thai Society: Economic. Political and Social History: Cultural History; The Thai and Others: Social and Political Thought: Religion. Belief and Society
- - Chatthip Nartsupha, His Critics, and More Criticism / Craig J. Reynolds
- - Nora : A Living Cultural Survival of Southern Thailand / Cholthira Satyawadhana
- - Early Modern Siam as an Urban Society / Chris Baker
- - Rachinikun Bangchang in Historical Perspective / Junko Koizumi
- - Transition Debates and the Thai State : An Observation / Kullada Kesboonchoo-Mead and Kengkij Kitirianglarp
- - The Relationship Betwen Land and Forest in Land Policy in Modern Thailand / Atsushi Kitahara
- - Te Origins of Chinese Nationalism in Thailand / Eiiji Murashima
- - The Bangkok Economy in 1937/38 / Porphant Ouyyanont
- - Spirit Mediumship and Affective Contact in Northern Thailand / Shigeharu Tanabe
- - Violence and Democracy : Is Thailand Entering a Political Cul-de-sac? / Rapin Quinn , etc.